SUNAINA SAMRIDDHI FOUNDATION – A Leading Training Partner , PMKVY , ESDM
# 18 Telecom Sector Skill Council ( TSSC)
Telecom Sector Skill Council ( TSSC)
The Telecom Sector Skill Council (TSSC) is a Non-Profit Organization, registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. TSSC is an industry led apex body, jointly set up by The Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), Indian Cellular Association (ICA) & Telecom Centres of Excellence (TCOE) to ensure adequate availability of skilled manpower to boost growth and productivity in the Telecom Sector. Set up under the aegis of the National Skill Development Corporation, TSSC has members from the various Telecom industries, Academia, Industry associations (such as COAI, ICA, AUSPI & TAIPA) and representation from the Government (DeitY) as well
Telecom Sector would strive to:
- Create a viable ecosystem by implementing an “integrated approach” by prioritizing initiatives that can have a catalytic effect to develop competency based framework of world class excellence for skill development and quality assurance of personnel in the Telecom sector.
- Narrow the existing gap between demand and supply of skills by increased collaboration between the three primary stakeholders i.e. HR, Industry and academia.
- Up-skill and certify 45 Lacs personnel in 150 trades, train 24,000 trainers, accredit 500 training organizations and to cover the whole country progressively over a period of 10 years by signing MOUs with around 200 industries
- Facilitate Training the Trainer.
- Develop necessary frameworks for standards, curriculum and quality assurance at all levels in vocational / technical programs to meet the needs of the industry.
- Participate in regional and international vocational telecom sector development initiatives.
Telecom Sector Skill Council ( TSSC) | at Glance
Address: Telecom Sector Skill Council, 2nd Floor, Plot No:- 105, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003
Like this post? Comment here!! Or have something to share? Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org